Details and costs / fees for my services:
- Services are nationwide and can be almost 24/7/365 as needed;
- All initial consultations are free until we agree about your needs as to scope, schedule, budget, and deliverable(s);
- Billing method is your choice — by the project, by the hour, or a hybrid;
- Complete flexibility — tailor my services to your needs;
- On-call availability by phone, email and text — you can be anywhere;
- Sliding scale rates from $175 to $475 per hour (several factors, see below);
- Factor 1 — I try to charge you about 10% less than you will charge your client;
- Factor 2 — Lower rates for smaller markets; for young lawyers; for solos; etc.;
- Factor 3 — Higher rates for rush deadlines; if you do not have Westlaw/Lexis; etc.;
- All rates / costs are negotiable, including for mentoring / guidance;
- I guarantee timely delivery of the agreed-upon deliverable;
- Obviously, I cannot guarantee my work will achieve a specific outcome in a given court.
The best way to cover all questions, and to see if there’s a good fit, is to talk by phone to discuss your needs. (207) 699-9957 or email@example.com.
Adam Wilson — 180 High Street #14 — Portland, Maine 04101 — (207) 699-9957 — firstname.lastname@example.org
One block from the Westin Harborview Hotel in the Art Museum Area of downtown Portland Maine.